Conveniently located to serve Virginia Beach
WHY SHOULD PATIENTS CHOOSE TO HAVE THEIR COOLSCULPTING ELITE TREATMENT WITH THE COSMETIC SURGERY CENTER?
- We were one of the first practices to offer Coolsculpting in Hampton Roads.
- We are a certified Coolsculpting Practice
- We have been providing Coolsculpting treatments since 2010 in Virginia Beach.
- We have performed just under 1000 treatments on hundreds of satisfied clients.
- Our treatment provider, Rachel Strehle BSN, RN has attended Coolsculpting University (An intense training program offered by Allergan Aesthetics).
- Not only do we provide non-invasive treatment options like Coolsculpting Elite, we also offer a full range of surgical procedures and skincare services. We can help our patients achieve a head-to-toe cosmetic transformation.
- Patients have the option to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of body contouring experience. A treatment option that patients can’t have at a Med Spa.
- Our Coolsculpting Elite treatments are provided in a comfortable and private treatment room; complete with a widescreen TV and internet access. Patients can multi-task and work from the comfort of our treatment room or just sit back and relax during their Coolsculpting Elite experience.
- We recognize that our patients have limited time to have cosmetic procedures. We can provide ancillary treatments such as neurotoxin injections (Dysport® and Botox Cosmetic®) , skincare services (such as chemical peels or facials), or dermal fillers (Restylane®, Perlane®, or Juvederm®) at the same time a patient is having a Coolsculpting Elite treatment.
- We also have the new technology – new applicators which cut treatment time in half.
WHO IS IN NEED OF COOLSCULPTING ELITE?
Patients who have been struggling to achieve the contouring that they want, regardless of the amount of effort they put into exercising and dieting, are perfect candidates for Coolsculpting Elite. This procedure will target specific spots in order to get rid of the unwanted fat and finally give patients the sculpted form they have always wanted.
Patients will need to be in good health before applying for this treatment. It will be important to have realistic expectations. If patients are still planning on losing a significant amount of weight, waiting until they hit their target weight is highly advised.
In order to get the most out of the Coolsculpting Elite treatment, patients must schedule a consultation. The treatment will be discussed with the patient, and the details will be explained to prepare them for their session. The patient’s health will also be brought up during the consultation, along with their medical history, to ensure that there will be no issues.
Patients can bring up their own concerns regarding the treatment and ask any questions they may have. Topics like the cost of the treatment can also be discussed, along with any steps they can take to prepare for it.
Patients’ CoolSculpting Elite will be performed by Cosmetic Surgery Center located in Virginia Beach, VA.
Patients can contact us today and allow us to provide them with a treatment to transformation treatment plan customized to their individual needs and goals.
As seen on Good Morning America, Nightline, Oprah.com, Rachel Ray Show and more.
(Watch this video clip from the Rachel Ray show)
COOLSCULPTING ELITE RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR PATENTED, NON-INVASIVE COOLING TREATMENT FOR FAT REDUCTION
More Recent News:
Fat: If You Can’t Burn It, Freeze It? ~ Good Morning America/ABC News
Deep Fat Freeze ~ Nightline/ABC
How Fat-Blasting Devices Work ~ Wall Street Journal
Laser Beams That Zap Your Fat Away ~ Wall Street Journal Video
Non-Lipo Love-Handle Reducers OK’d by FDA ~ CBS News
Harry Smith talks to Dr. Jennifer Ashton about affordable non-invasive surgical procedures for removing excess fat by freezing or lasering fat cells. ~ CBS Video
Freezing Fat: Weight Loss Treatment Approved by FDA ~ ABC News
Patients Flock to Fat-Freezing Procedure ~ ABC News Health
Patients for Life
“My experience here was wonderful. I was more that happy with the results that I had from the Coolsculpting to my abdomen and am now starting on my arms. I have always struggled with these areas and now I no longer have to! The Coolsculping itself was simple and I didn’t have to mess with healing time. I can fit back into clothes I thought I was going to have to part with this summer. Thank you to Rachel and Dr. Lopes!”
New. The Cool Way to Reduce Fat.™
Patients who are physically fit, at a stable weight, and have a healthy diet and lifestyle often still can’t get rid of those lumps, bumps and bulges with diet and exercise. Often described as love handles, back fat, muffin top or pregnancy pooch, these are small areas of fat that just don’t warrant surgical procedures.
Now, patients can experience CoolSculpting Elite. This revolutionary procedure uses a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to neighboring tissue. After a one- to three- hour CoolSculpting Elite procedure, the body goes to work. Over the next two to four months, the crystallized fat cells break down and are naturally flushed from the body. Since the procedure is completely non-invasive, patients can return to normal activities immediately. Patients may experience some redness, minor bruising, tingling or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.
On average, each CoolSculpting Elite procedure results in a 20-25% reduction of fat in the treated area. Patients may only need one treatment, or they may need more. The patient and Dr. Lopes will discuss a plan that fits the patient best.
There are several factors that can affect the price of a Coolsculpting Elite session for the patient, including the size and location of treatment areas.
* Individual results may vary
Patients who are curious about whether the procedure is right for them can schedule a CoolSculpting Elite consultation by calling our office today at 757.497.5400. Or, they can use our contact form to email us.
Dr. JoAnne Lopes CoolSculpting Provider
Dr. JoAnne Lopes is proud to offer CoolSculpting in Virginia Beach. See the results this popular fat reduction treatment can provide.